Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye, Zlin! Hello, Prague!


"I got lost in Prague the moment I got off the bus."

But mind you! Imagine living in a monotonous life for two years in a small town, and starting a new day in a freaking metropolitan city. But I got hang of it in the afternoon, though. And thanks to Milan from AIESEC CZU Prague, I was guided and accommodated in a dorm with incredibly cheap fee, and boy was the dorm diverse!

Yay!

My roommate was a British guy called Dave, and we shared a bathroom with two Hungarian girls, Melinda and Andrea. I thought I was lucky -- to make friends with people so friendly and charismatic like them. I got invited to Andrea's farewell party, enjoyed spending the evening with them. I had interesting conversations with all of them, but the girls guided me through the city, and Dave helped me until I went to the Florence station -- second time.

One of the most memorable experience was that I was asked to choose between either the Prague castle and a small museum. Well, I chose the second one. It was "Sex machines" museum.
What did you think it was?

My departure was delayed when I missed my bus to Romania, and
  • a) I couldn't believe it.
  • b) I was mad at myself.
The next day I made my decision and sold my laptop in pawn shop for 3,500 czech crown, in order to buy a bus ticket. I hated my laptop anyway!

No comments: