Monday, June 16, 2008

First Impression of Romania

Sibiu city. Romania. 02:00 pm. 09.06.2008

As soon as the bus stopped, I got off immediately and deployed myself in the public loo of the bus station. Coming back, I found out that I had to stay adn wait for another bus.



And there I was, sitting on the bench in front of a bus station...

*Yawn*

hmm... Romania...

It's time to make my first impression about the country. OK, afraid of being mugged, I tried to look rough (you should have seen my travel mates), and avoided eye contact/ smile.
I didn't give the beggar kids anything. But now, I feel guilty. They are just people like us. You can feel their hospitality from their curious stare. Actually some of them tried to approach me, but were hesitant.

Ahh, such a nice people! *Cough* -- Except for the smokers.

Almost everyone on this bench is smoking, and I feel sick -- very sick.

I've gotta find somewhere else to sit... That's better...

OK, I have synchronised my watch. Damn, I've gotta wait 4 hours...

*Fast Forward*

Really? two more hours?

*Fast Forward*

Ahh! The bus (a small one with a trailer behind it) is finally here. I am sitting in it, right now. I am inclining... ZZZZZZZZZ....

Wow! that's 7 hours in total, and not a bit of food on my tongue...

3 comments:

aaqii said...

hey mongoloor bichij bgaad sry chi sain yaridag bolson bna bi chuu ai gj halit oilgoj bna ih sonirholtoi boljee

Natso said...

hey, man! it's OK. chi aagii mon uu? :-)thanks for checking out my blog.

Natso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.